Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just a lazy Wednesday afternoon

Well, just like the title says, this is a pretty lazy afternoon for me. I'm kind of pissed right now because the live stream for Tom Green's House Tonight is having problems and want to watch the show live. Besides that, I cannot wait until this semester and year to be over. In a little more than a month now I will make my 2nd trip back to my hometown of Woodhaven, visiting great friends and making sweet memories. I am actually considering documenting the entire trip with pictures from the beginning drive down, to the trip back. I am too excited for this and am getting very anxious. One great thing though before this trip is my good friend Dave is coming to visit me at Western, to go see comedian Nick Swardson at Miller Auditorium. We also plan on writing and making more comics for our series 145 Bigelow: Eye of the dorm, as well as possibly making some podcasts and catching Tom Green's house tonight if it works. This is kind of a time waster for me and thought it wouldn't be a better time to start off a blog. I plan on making more posts in the future about random thoughts, ideas or stories from my daily life, and look forward to it.

Peace, Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment