Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Bum is on ya lips

Well, the weekend has begun for me. Just got back from my last class, the one that I am trying to bring up the grade in, and it was pretty boring. I did feel like I did better on some clicker quiz questions, but I'm still avoiding looking at my last exam grade, even though the professor told the class we did pretty good overall. Well fuck the negative shit, because the weekend has begun, like I mentioned earlier. Allow me to mention it again. THE WEEKEND IS HERE!!! I am yet another day closer to making my reutrn trip down to Woodhaven, and the countdown is at about 38 days or so. SO I'm too excited for that. I also can't wait for another live streaming episode of Tom Green's house tonight(yes the stream actually began working for me about 10 minutes or so into the show at the lunch special). Well I guess thats all I'm thinking about right now, so another post may arise later.

Outtie five thousand
-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment